Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sending Prayers

Hello there, I am back today to share a card that I made for my friend Sue after her father passed away.  I believe it has been about a month and a half since I made this card.  I wanted to make sure she received it before I posted it and then I had 2 stamp releases to post, so there just wasn't a good time to share this until now.  


Sue uses a lot of PTI stamps, so I thought this would be fitting for her.  I am embarrassed to admit that this set hasn't been inked and has been sitting on the shelf since it was released from PTI.  I am so bad!!  The paper is from MME and the labels die are PTI as well.  The sentiment die cut is from MFT.


Thanks so much for stopping by,
Heather

16 comments:

Tricia T said...

What a pretty sympathy card, Heather! I really like the petite scallop on that oval, and your coloring is wonderful!

Lisa Elton said...

This is so pretty Heather and I know Sue appreciated it! Sweet papers ;)

Lynnda said...

Lovely and sweet card Heather... hugs...x

Casandra Bennett said...

Sorry for your friend's loss. This is a beautiful card.

Mary Ann said...

VERY PRETTY!!!Love the colors!!!

Ros Crawford said...

I know Sue will have appreciated this Heather ... It's lovely!

Marlies said...

A beautiful card for your friend. Lovely colours and design, very elegant! Marlies

Maria said...

So very pretty Heather! Gorgeous rose image and lovely papers! I'm sure Sue will appreciate it!

Silke Ledlow said...

Heather, this is such a beautiful Sympathy card...I know your friend love it too! Hugs ~S~

Cheryl said...

Beautiful, Heather! I'm sure Sue loved it.

Marsha Reed said...

Very pretty card, Heather. I like the colors you used.

Lisa H. said...

beautiful sympathy card, heather. LOVE the oranges with the aqua. I'm sure Sue loved it.

Shelley said...

I love to see the different ways you use stitching in your cards...always a great inspiration. If I get my hiney in gear I'll post a project I made this last weekend with some stitching on my own!

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful rose. It has the look of stained glass. Of course, you've put your card together impeccably with such pretty colors and papers. Always an inspiration, Heather!

Davi said...

Heather this is a stunning card! I love the beautiful flower and the color every single inch of it is wonderful :)

Davi said...

Heather this is a stunning card! I love the beautiful flower and the color every single inch of it is wonderful :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs