Sunday, May 18, 2014

Valley Graduation 2014/Girl

Wow!  It's been a week since I posted last.  I've been super busy preparing for the summer break from school.  I am in need of a couple graduation cards for two kids in our classroom that will be graduating on the 25th.  This one is for a girl who shares my passion for crafting.  Hopefully she will appreciate this as much as I hope she does.



It's been quite a while since I have used my PTI stamps, they were collecting a lot dust.  I remember when all the Mat Stack stamps and matching dies came out, they were all the craze at the time.  I love how the limitless layers dies coordinate so well with the various label sets.  You will be seeing more of these in the future.  I am addicted again!



SUPPLIES:



Here is the sketch I used for this card from Sweet Sunday.  I did take a couple creative liberties though.


Thanks so much for stopping by,
Heather

13 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh she'll love this alright Heather, it's SO PRETTY! Love the polka dots and the dies, they are addictive!

Unknown said...

I am positive she is going to Love this. It looks so cute.

Hugs~

Leslie Miller said...

This is 100% fabulously awesome, Heather! LOVE the colors, papers,sketch, and the layering of dies you used. The sentiment stamps are great. Love the one with the arrow in combination with just about anything else. Perfection!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty card Heather! Love the beautiful color combination and pretty patterned paper! Great mix of stamps, dies and beautiful bow! Surely this will make your friend happy :)

Anonymous said...

She will LOVE it Heather!!! ANd yes, what were you thinking, a whole week? :-)We missed you!

Maria said...

Such a lovely card with the mix of patterns and layers! She will surely love this graduation card!

Betty Wright said...

This is fabulous, Heather! Love the colors and all those fun die cut layers and details! Great sentiment!

Sue Lelli said...

Beautiful colors, papers, and bow! Love this Pretty card, Heather!

Stella said...

A card like this is a true gift. I love how this turned out. I've been seeing a lot of MFT on your blog lately. Which I love too. But I am also a fan of PTI and I love how you put all your supplies together. The layering is fab!
Hugs!

Lynnda said...

I'm pretty sure she will love this!!! How can I not love this card!!!! So beautiful! the colors put a great smile on me.... You are amazing Heather.... hugs...x

Ros Crawford said...

She will love it ... It's stunning!!

Karen Motz said...

This is gorgeous Heather! I love the pretty colours and fun mix of patterns!

Anonymous said...

Another one??? Heck, I have a hard time getting one card done, you pulled off two wicked ones.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs