Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Autumn Blessings Take 2

Hello and Happy Tuesday!  I've been enjoying creating without restrictions, lately.  The MFT Sunflower dies were on my desk, so I pulled out my TH Distress inks and TH watercolor paper and started to mix different colors to create the look that I ended up with.  I really liked the colored cardstock and pretty blue patterned papers, when they were all out on my desk.  After I assembled the card and started taking photos, it looked too 'country' to me.  Not what I was going for.  UGH!!



The dies are mostly MFT, with the exception of the center cutout panel.  



Thanks so much for stopping by,
Heather

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Funny how you say it's too country and not quite what you were going for, but it looks amazing to me because I have no idea what you were going for. It's perfect with the sunflowers. Rustic and comfortable and just beautiful!

Maria said...

Oh, I love those sunflowers...so pretty! Doesn't look too country to me. The flowers, color, and design are perfect!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs